Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
你有问题吗?我们有答案…希望on this page. If not, use the livechat feature on our website orcontact us.
Seed saving is SO incredibly important to a healthy, biodiverse food supply. Plus, the next generation of seeds will be even better adapted to your specific growing environment via natural epigenetic processes. Yes, your seeds will quite literally “customize” themselves to your garden/growing environment. You can read more about that process over on我们的Seedspage.
- 我们保证在您收到时，他们可以获得最高的发芽率。More about that below…
It’s impossible to guarantee that 100% of the seeds in each seed packet will germinate and grow into mature plants. That’s not how nature works, and there is germination rate variability between different seed varieties. However, all GrowJourney seeds have been independently tested to have the highest possible germination rates for the variety offered (you can find the germination rates on the front of each GrowJourney seed packet).
We can’t guarantee that each seed in each packet will germinate, but we can guarantee that your seeds will germinate at the rate shown on their respective packet if you:
c) store your seeds indoors (moisture and drastic temperature fluctuations can damage seeds).
同样重要的是要注意种子会随着时间的推移失去活力，这就是为什么我们的种子包和生长指南告诉你你的种子会保持有多少年（通常在3 - 5年之间）。
How long will GrowJourney seeds last?每个品种都有点不同，这就是为什么我们在所有种子数据包的前面放入到期日。如果您愿意，这使您可以轻松挽救未来几年的种子。因此，如果您现在没有太大的空间或时间，请考虑今年种植少量种子，并挂在其余的时间以后在路上。
Every serious gardener we know ends up having their own personal “seed library.” Also, consider sharing and swapping seeds with other gardeners in your area.
- Flowersattract crucial pollinators and beneficial insects that play a critical role in any garden system, from pollinating your fruits & veggies to controlling pest insect populations. Almost all the flower varieties we provide also have the added benefit of being edible to people too, making wonderful teas or additions to salad.
- Herbsalso have multiple functions in a healthy, organic garden. They’re often effective pest-repellents, elegant landscape plants, and are key ingredients in lots of delicious foods.
如果已经超过两周以来，您已加入Growjourney并且您仍未收到第一个每月种子包，请从送货电子邮件中查看跟踪代码，contact usif something has gone wrong during shipping.
Six-Month and Annual Subscribers– If you join GrowJourney on a 6-month or annual membership basis, you will be billed for your full membership when you sign up or at the end of your free trial month.
Free Trial Members– If you are a free trial member, you will be billed $3.99 for shipping and handling for your free month, then be billed one month after your free trial period. Depending on when your free trial expires, this might mean you don’t receive your second month of seeds until later in the second month.
- Bob gets astandard monthly membershipto GrowJourney on January 17th. His credit card is billed immediately and his first monthly seed package (for January) is shipped out within 7-10 days. On February 17th, John’s credit card is billed again and his February seed package is shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Margaret gets astandard 6 month membershipto GrowJourney on Feb 27th. Her credit card is billed immediately and her first monthly seed package (for March since she joined after the Feb cut-off date) is sent on the 5th of March. Her credit card is not charged again until March 27th (her second seed package would ship around April 5th).
- 6月16日，珍妮特报名参加free one month trialunder a 6 month membership plan. Her card is immediately billed $3.99 to cover our shipping and handling costs. On July 16th, her card is billed for her full 6 month membership and her July seeds are shipped immediately.
- Go to this link://www.dar-adul.com/my-account/lost-password/.
- An automated email will instantly be sent to your email address so you can determine your username or set up a new password of your choice.
Large Gardensubscriptions are designed for gardens超过100平方英尺. Large Garden subscriptions offer:
- 5 seed varieties each month
- each seed variety is ideally suited to grow in small spaces
Small Gardensubscriptions are designed for gardens100 square feet of smaller. Small Garden subscriptions offer:
- 3 seed varieties each month
- some seed varieties will require more space to grow
The most important thing is to start growing and learning asap, regardless of which membership option you choose!
我们的小花园礼品订阅从29美元开始，非常适合100平方英尺的花园（接受者每月获得三种种子品种）。我们的Large Garden Subscriptionsstart at $44 and are best for gardens over 100 square feet. Both Large and Small subscriptions offer 3, 6, and 12 month options.
通过电子邮件提供礼品订阅– During checkout, you can elect to either: a) have the gift membership email with sign-up instructions sent toyour email，或b）有发送给的注册指示的礼品会员电子邮件recipient’s email. If you elect to have the email sent to the recipient, you’ll also be able to write a personalized gift note. Either way, the gift recipient will need to use the instructions and membership activation code from the confirmation email to activate their new GrowJourney account and start receiving their monthly seeds.
Giving a Gift Subscription Via a Gift Card?
有些人宁愿保密礼品会员，并以礼品卡的形式给予礼物。Click hereif you’d like to download and print a GrowJourney gift card.
Whenever you’re ready to get started, here’s how to register your gift subscription:
If You Received Your Gift ViaEmail:
- Find the original gift email (search your email for the term “GrowJourney” or “firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In that email, you should see a gift code and the dollar amount of your gift membership – you’ll need this information to register.
- Next, go to our礼品会员兑换页面.
- Select the membership level that matches your gift’s dollar amount and add it to your shopping cart.
- Enter your gift code at checkout so you don’t get charged.
If You Received Your Gift Via a印刷礼品卡:
- Find the printed GrowJourney Gift Card you were given as a present.(*If your gift card has been lost, you can either ask the person who gave you the gift to find their GrowJourney order confirmation email which contains your account activation information, or you cancontact usfor help).
- The card should contain a Gift Code and the Gift Membership level you were given (Small or Large Garden Subscription || 3, 6 or 12 month membership).
- Next, go to our礼品会员兑换页面.
- Select the membership level indicated in your gift card and add it to your shopping cart.
- Enter your gift code at checkout to reset your cart to $0.
Canceling your subscriptionis final. You will not be charged or receive seeds, and you will no longer have access to our online educational resources. Also, once you cancel, you can not reactivate your account. However, you can purchase a new subscription if you’d like to come back!
Oh, and please do us a favor: if you’re canceling your membership because you’re not satisfied with our service, pleasecontact us让我们知道我们可以做得更好，所以我们可以改进。
To cancel, simply log into您的帐户然后单击您希望取消或暂停的订阅旁边的“视图”链接。这将带您进入该特定订阅的设置，您可以轻松取消或暂停您的帐户。（见下文。）
Please note that, due to the way our order processing system operates, if you cancel within 7 days of your next shipment or renewal date, you will be charged for that month and receive a final monthly package.
*请注意：Your subscription must have a status of “active” in order to switch subscription plans.
步骤1：点击Subscriptions”tab (left) and click “View >” next to the active subscription.
Option 1:点击“付款方式标签”(left) and click “Make Default” or “Delete“ next to the credit card you want to change. Click the “Add Payment Method” link to add a new Credit Card. Changing the default credit card will change the card that your subscription is automatically billed to.
Option 1, Step 1:点击“Subscriptions” tab(left) and click “View >” next to the active subscription that you would like to update your payment info for.
Option 1, Step 2:在屏幕顶部，旁边的“操作”旁边，您将看到一些选项可以帮助您管理订阅。单击“更改付款”按钮。
- require the least amount of money and work in the long run,
- yield the most food (for you and for all the good critters in your garden that do the hard work for you),
- drastically and naturally improve the fertility of your soil while increasing the biodiversity in your garden ecosystem.
In our opinion, the methods (the “how to”) you choose to grow your own organic produce are less important than the broad philosophical approach (the “why”), which will ultimately guide your direction. The philosophy that’s been most helpful to us is渗透. At its core, permaculture is about observing and working with nature (biomimicry), rather than constantly fighting against it (conventional gardening/agriculture).
GrowJourney’s online educational resources are designed to help share knowledge from: 1) our team’s personal experiences (our team is full of expert organic gardeners, Master Gardeners, gardening teachers, and permaculture instructors), and 2) from top plant scientists and organic gardeners/farmers around the world. After you’ve grown with us for a couple of years and have a bunch of trial & error under your belt, you’re going to be the “expert gardener” that your friends & family turn to for gardening information and inspiration.
你在等什么？让我们get started now…